My Credit Agreement has been cancelled, what do I do?

If your Credit Agreement has been cancelled for any reason, please contact your service provider to discuss what options are available.

You can find the name of your service provider on the first page of our welcome letters and emails, or on your Premium Credit online account.

To find your service provider's contact details, simply enter the letters only from the last 3 characters of your Premium Credit reference number into the search bar below and then click SEARCH

For example if your reference is:

D123456ABC - just enter ABC

D123456K12 - just enter K

If an error message is displayed, then please complete our Contact Form and we will send you the details.