How do I change the name on the Credit Agreement?

If you are changing your own name, please send us proof of the name change by emailing us, or by post:
Premium Credit Limited
Ermyn House
Ermyn Way
KT22 8UX
Once this has been received we will update our records accordingly.
If you would like the Credit Agreement to be in somebody else's name, please contact your service provider.
To find your service provider's contact details, simply enter the letters only from the last 3 characters of your Premium Credit reference number into the search bar below and then click SEARCH

For example if your reference is:

D123456ABC - just enter ABC

D123456K12 - just enter K


Still have a question?

  • Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic we are experiencing exceptionally high call volumes into our call centre.  We are doing our very best to answer calls as quickly as possible and as you to bear with us whilst we do so.  Alternatively, you can contact us online by completing our contact form.  We will respond as soon as we can and thank you for your patience.


Please note:

We are only able to discuss information pertaining to your credit agreement.  For any queries relating directly to your insurance policy or other service, please contact your service provider directly. 


Helpful Information: